Tablet Help?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Mycoldshower • Sep 30, 2012.

1. Mycoldshower

MycoldshowerNew Member

Threads:
    I have never owned a tablet, but I think I would really enjoy it. I recently bought an HTC smartphone, and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. It just organizes my life the way I want it to. But it's not really fit for a quick look on the Internet. I want something with a bigger screen, and a bit more power under the hood. There is only one thing I want to know, Apple or Android? And I know, it's the biggest question when looking for a tablet, but I would really enjoy an honest and thorough answer.

2. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    It is true that in terms of class, and a faster OS Apple has no equals. However, if one considers the ease of use and customization of the Tablet, then android is the way to go. Android also gives your what Apple doesn't give; variety and competitive prices!

3. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    Honestly I have a preference to the Nook Tablet since I own one and love it. It can truly do so much and is so portable! It runs on Android. Its great!

4. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    Some things you want to take into consideration when making your choice include price, ease of use, particular features you may desire. If you are someone who wants an easy learning curve and price is not an issue, the ipad is a good choice. If price is a factor,the easiest to use androids are probably the kindle and the nook. If you feel at ease customizing on your own, reviews on Amazon or android forums can be a good source for reviews. I also have an HTC smartphone, and I couldn't agree more!

5. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I would choose Android over iOS at any given time. I know that IPads are fast and runs very smooth but Android tablets has faster software developments. Hundreds of thousands of apps, customization and I think that it is more user friendly.