Tagital 7" Android 4.0 Tablet

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by RedNeckJiuJitsu • Mar 4, 2013.

1. RedNeckJiuJitsu

RedNeckJiuJitsuNew Member

Threads:
    A couple months ago (really, it's been that long?) I was shopping for a cheap tablet on Amazon. After comparing reviews and pictures, apparently many of the cheaper tablets are manufactured using the same parts and just sold under different names (much like Chevy and GMC trucks). But the one I got is a Tagital 7" tablet with 4GB memory and an A13 processor. It's not that fast, but it works pretty well. The only time I've really had issues with it is that some flash applications don't load right, and the wifi download speed doesn't seem as fast as I get on other devices. Games play fine, though, and it's a nice portable word processor with the USB keyboard I also got. If you're looking for a sub-$70 tablet, I recommend it. If possible, you'd probably want to try to save some more and get something better, but I don't regret getting it.

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    That's a very good price for a tablet with those specs. What did you buy it for? Most people who get tablets this cheap tend to use them as e-book readers.

3. dowdyrich

dowdyrichNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks not a bad price for a tablet that will not be used to extensively. For surfing the net, reading books and small games it is fine. The issue you have is when you try to run intensive apps on it, that you start to see a difference in the premium tablets and their little brothers/sisters.

4. Caprio

CaprioMember

Threads:
    Real cheap, but i too doubt it when you try going pro. It's best used with cheap jobs maybe. Anyway thanks very much for sharing.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well like what they always say, you get what you pay for, so it's expected that there will be some issues with a tablet around that price range. I think that it would be better to go for a tablet that's $100 and up for better quality and performance.

6. avadarling

avadarlingMember

Threads:
    I think of it like this. There is the jaguar of tablets, the cadilac, the nissan, and the ford :) Pick the nissan.

7. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    Well I recently got a 4GB 7" Android 4.0 Tablet from Tmart for just $49.67
    I reviewed it in this Forum as well.

Here is the link: