Takeaway at home

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Livvy • Jul 7, 2014.

1. Livvy

LivvyActive Member

Threads:
    While we all love a good takeaway, they're so expensive. So there's quite the industry building up in trying to replicate those takeaway foods that we know and love at home, without actually infringing upon any trademarks and copyright. After all, if you just happen to find out what makes the food taste the way it does without any actual trade secrets being leaked, then there's no harm and no foul.

So do any of you out there try these recipes out, or maybe you're making up some of your own? Let us know!

2. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    I get a lot of my copycat recipes from Pinterest. I have made several of them but they just aren't as good the real thing. Honestly, I prefer to stick to my own tasty recipes and save my favorite restaurant recipes for the restaurant. We don't eat out very often so when we do, I make sure to take the time to enjoy the meal.

3. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't experimented with this yet but I would absolutely love to. Take away food is good and people continuously b\uy take out because it's not only convenient but it also taste great. One recipe out love to know and find out is KFC's recipe. I love their chicken and would die to know the recipe. I do wonder though if I keep it to myself. I have a feeling that I would not be able to hold it and tell as many people as I can and in the end out and the arrested because I stole a recipe. An interesting conundrum