Target Brand Food

Discussion in Food & Drink started by SEA81 • May 27, 2012.

1. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    Okay, every time I like a food product, it seems to get discontinued. Don't get me started on Minute Maid Light Cherry Limeade

Anyway, if you shop at Target, you know they have their own brand of food (Archer Farms), and this includes multiple flavors of trail mix. So, I found and fell in love with the key lime flavor, but they do not make it anymore. I thought maybe it was a seasonal thing, because I did get it during a summer vacation the first time, but no such luck. Just wondering if anyone knows of this and has been able to find it somewhere. Thanks!

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Sometimes the brand name food isn't better than the store brand. However, in other cases, like with soda pop, the brand name tends to better, at least in my opinion, but everyone has different tastes. Anyhow, store brands are often cheaper which is a big advantage, but on the other hand, coupons often exist for the name brand stuff.

Note, in my hometown, they have some potato chips which are the cheapest but still taste great. Has anyone seen them? They are at Food Lion.

#2Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017