Target's Mossimo Line

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by joshc428 • Aug 25, 2015.

1. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    A few years ago, I purchased a tee-shirt from Target under the brand name Mossimo. Even today, the fit is great and comfortable - it's still one of my favorite shirts. However, I decided to go back and buy another about a month ago. The fit was slightly baggy, and it wasn't nearly as comfortable. I read online that they switched their cloth providers or something. Why would they do this? They sold such good quality products at such an affordable price.

2. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    Mossimo actually use to have a pretty high reputation. I wasn't sure why there popularity had gone down. This may explain the reason. I noticed that they had a ton of different clothing and styles under that brand, but it all seemed a bit cheap. I suppose if they switched fabrics, it could cause a deterioration in the quality.

3. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I have a bathing suit I bought at Target last summer and is was Mossimo. I absolutely love this bathing suit. I was able to get it at the end of the season so it 50% off. I only wish we still had Target in Canada. I was able to get some great deals on Champion shorts for my kids when all the Target stores in our city closed.