Tawaen Beach

Discussion in Travel started by Garryson • Nov 10, 2014.

1. Garryson

GarrysonBanned

Threads:
    The Tawaen Beach is an ideal place to enjoy summer vacations. This lovely beach site is located on the Koh Laan, Pattaya and famous for its variety of things to do there; such as water sports like Jet Ski, Speeds Boats, parasailing, Swimming and playing volleyball on the beach. Its crystal clear and warm water enough the visitors for swimming. I visited this about a couple of months ago and each and everything related this beach site was excellent. . Its cleanliness and variety of activities attract the all people.

2. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Garryson! Once I have visited the Pattaya beach but did not get a chance to visit the Tawaen Beach. After seeing your post i have assumed that it is an amazing place, where we can do lots of activities. I will try to visit it during my next trip of this region and then share my experience with you.

3. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Ashlee ! Can you talk about your Pattaya beach tour and let me know what type of activities did you enjoy there? I have no experience this place yet and curios to know about this stunning point. Moreover let me know that which time will be suitable to go there for lots of fun.

4. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    roki123, I also visited this destination about few months ago. It is an ideal destination to enjoy the summer activities with family and friends. Here I want to suggest you must go there in summer season because this is the best to explore the water activities on such kind of spots.
    Things to do on this beach:
    Walking Street
    Sanctuary of Truth
    Cabaret Shows
    Pattaya Floating Market
    Flight of the Gibbon

5. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Roki123! I totally agreed with Maxwell! He is right about the all activities that we can do there on the Pattaya Beach. If it is your first tour so don't be hesitate and just go there but the one thing that i want to mentioned there in the summer season you will be able to enjoy all these activities because in the December it will be cold outside there and you could not enjoy them all.

6. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Aslee and Maxwell ! Both members have shared great views about Pattaya beach. But here is confusion about Cabaret Shows. Let me know friends which kind of show it is? Maxwell ! I hope you will reply me quickly.

7. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Cabaret Shows are held on different dates. The most famous Cabaret shows are; Alcazar Cabaret Show, Tiffany Cabaret Show and Thai Alangkan Show. My favorite is Alcazar Cabaret Show. This show was first time held in 8 November 1981. It features 1,200 seats and a small team of 400 male.