Tea as a medicine

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Gelsemium • Oct 1, 2014.

1. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of doing that either, but it does seem like a good idea, I'm trying that out tonight.
    The tea leaves in the bags probably serve as a sort of balm so that it soothes the eyes, it might even alleviate the "tired eyes" look.

2. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would try it as well, but luckily I don't have such problems in my eyes. I've drank quite a lot chamomile tea in the last days because my stomach has been giving me problems, it's a good warm feeling when it goes down and it's the most simple thing ever.

3. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love tea. Not only is the taste great, the benefits are amazing. I drink black tea to give me energy throughout the day and chamomile tea to put me to sleep at night. Chamomile is my favorite because it is so soothing to the body. I drink it when I stomach aches or if I am restless.

4. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    When I have a cold, I drink hot tea all the time. I honestly do not like taking medicine so I turn to tea. My mother started it when I was younger. She use to make me hit tea and put peppermint and honey in it to cure my colds. I use to drink green tea because people say that it is healthier but it started tasting nasty to me so I stopped.

5. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to do that as well Lucky, I drank every single morning lemon tea with honey and sometimes before go to bed as well, the issue is that I have a week stomach so all that lemon hurt my stomach and I had to stop, too much acid I was told.