Teenage Craze For Fashion

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by EditorsRHumansToo! • Jun 27, 2015.

1. EditorsRHumansToo!

EditorsRHumansToo!Member

Threads:
    Ever since my sons started going to a private junior high school, each have acquired good taste for trendy clothes. The older son is alright with 'dress-sense'and apropriate modestly bought outfit. He'd rather save his money than spend it on clothes. The other son, he makes more decisive move to spending his money on brand name shoes and matching outfit. He's the kind who saves to spend for "ëarthly apparel". And when all hs money is depleted, he talks about "saving up again when the nxt allowance comes."

I think this will pass. I am full of hopes, that, once he starts working and earning he will be wiser by saving money. Do you think so, too?

2. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I think so too. Once you learn how to work and budget your own money you become sensible about your expenses. Money really does not grow on trees but you learn this yourself. When you have parents providing for you, you really do not care about expenses.

3. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    Most kids have a phase where something really catches their interest and they spend most of their money on it. If they are taught about money and not just given more and more of it they can learn how to manage money in this phase, even if the interest seems silly to you as a parent.