Tegra note 7

Discussion in Product Reviews started by megadelayed • Sep 8, 2014.

1. megadelayed

megadelayedMember

Threads:
    Just brought the Tegra Note 7 for a bargain £89 last week, and after a week of usage, I have got to say that the performance in this tablet at such a low price is shocking. I have played around with a few tablets that are priced in this price range and most of them although felt like they had adequate performance, they still feel a bit slow and sluggish at times. The Tegra note 7 actually opens apps and runs games/web etc. all nearly as fast as my Galaxy Note 3, but for a fraction of the price. The screen is also very good, although not as good as the Nexus, which is why review say bad things about it, but the colors and the brightness is just fine for what I use the tablet for, and I find the 1280x800 screen perfectly adequate as I don't look at the screen 2 cm away or try to spot the pixels with a magnifying glass. However, there are bad things about it, and for me, its the 1GB of RAM being cut back, sometimes I find that apps I am running start to slow down, and a box says out of memory appears, as well as the WiFi module is quite sub par. This device would be perfect if it had 2GB RAM and a improved WiFi module, even if it was £10-20 more.

2. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    That is really great that your tablet works so well. I think I have heard of Tegra Note 7. It's good to know that it works pretty well considering how inexpensive it is. You can always buy more RAM for your tablet so you can have more memory. If it works, then it would be worth the money to get more memory so it can work better.

3. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of this brand tablet. With the low price tag and great quality of performance, it sounds like you should add more memory to it. With more memory, maybe your experience will be even better.

Where are these tablets sold if you don't mind me asking?

4. ReDGuNNeR

ReDGuNNeRMember

Threads:
    The specs on it seem decent, and if the build quality is as well as you say then that's quite a steal. For myself my 2012 Nexus 7 Tablet is still working perfectly, even with mid usage.