Thank you Dell, you made it so easy to get a computer fixed and I appreciate it so much!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by amynichole318 • Mar 20, 2014.

1. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    Today, I want to give a round of applause to Dell. About 3 weeks ago my son's laptop just quit working. We got it for Christmas, he is 12 and takes good care of it, he loves it so much. So, since my husband bought it from them online, I thought he should be taking care of it. Three weeks went by and he still never "got around to it". I couldn't take it anymore, so I did a live chat with Dell. I just knew they were going to email me a return shipping label, then I would have to find a box, pack it up, drive 10 miles to the nearest UPS store and then wait for weeks. Guess what! That did NOT happen. They told me they would send a tech out to my house to repair it. They said I can expect a call in 1-2 days and then schedule an appointment. This all happened yesterday and right now, there is a tech at my house fixing my son's laptop.

I am so grateful! It was so much simpler than I thought and it was less than 24 hours ago when I finally talked to the people at Dell. Thank you Dell for making this so simple for me and I will definitely be buying another Dell when it is time! A big thumbs up to Dell and there customer support team! Thank you!

2. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    Thank's a great story!
    I had no idea Dell had such a great customer service, I'll definitely keep them in mind when I buy a laptop.

3. Aquila

AquilaBanned

Threads:
    Sounds good that you have got help from them,The most basic thing is to move on according to how things are and at the same time they are treating their clients well this is how such a big company moves on with their statistics because at he end they are the ones who are answerable.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That is great news. I always heard Dell had a great support system for customer service, but this is pretty good. This is a know. And reputable brand, and in the middle of so much competition they are smart to have quick and efficient customer service.

5. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's an awesome experience, but I bet that Dell doesn't offer house calls for people outside of specific service areas. That's great that you were in said service area and got a great experience, though. A lot of companies won't offer such a great solution in any area at all, so I'd say Dell went above and beyond to remedy your situation, especially compared to the solutions another tech company might offer you, AKA the traditional "send it in to us" method.