The Awesome NINJA Blender !

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Happyflowerlady • Mar 18, 2014.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So last fall, I received the Ninja Cooking System, and totally fell in love with it. Even more wonderful, for Christmas, my husband got me the Ninja Blender, and I couldn't exist without it now that I have been using it.
    It came with the large blender jar that has the "ninja-sword " blades, and also 2 smaller personal size containers with the blender lid.
    I use the small blender for making smoothies, and also if I need to quickly chop a bit of onion, or other veggie.
    The large blender is perfect for chopping up all kinds of foods, just like a food processor....but even better ! Those blades all the way up to the top make sure than nothing gets missed. I make coleslaw, chop veggies for soups and stirfry , and apples for Apple cobbler.
    It also makes large size smoothies, when I want something bigger than the personal size ones.
    So, just this one awesome machine takes the place of both a blender and a food processor, plus it is lightweight, and takes up a lot less room than having both a blender and a processor on the countertop.
    Wonderful and well worth the price !

2. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I also just got a Ninja for Christmas and I also love it.

Up until now we had been using a Magic Bullet, which currently pales in comparison. I have 3 kids and a 4th on the way, and have always made my own baby food (easier and cheaper). The Ninja will virtually take any leftover and puree it, with or without liquid, which is what I love.

I didn't know it could be used as a food processor however. Do you just do a few "chops" and stop? I'm going to have to read the manual... I've been thinking of getting a food processor but now I probably need to further explore what I've already got.

3. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I believe there's another thread going about the Ninja...also a very positive one. Very good to see because I was really hoping it would live up to all of it's hype. My husband had been previously unsure about it, so I'm trying to convince him that it really does sound like a safe bet to at least give it a try. Everyone seems so satisfied with theirs!

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a Ninja Master Prep too and I also agree that it works better than a lot of other blenders. I think it's partly that the motor is on top and the blades come out easily for cleaning. The blades are also pretty sharp and effective.

5. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    Holy Cow this is one awesome product! I had been using regular blenders and just 'getting by'. I make nut butters in this! How cool is that when you could not before. I don't find the size difficult at all even for medium size loads since clean up is so easy. I just LOVE it. I have blended cooked and cooled veggies with coconut milk for soup, smoothies of all kinds, my own tomato sauce with real tomatoes, (no chunks left) the list goes on and on. It is a great product for those that don't have a food processor, the only thing this baby won't do is knead dough. I also do things like make my own dog powder and tried using the old blender with it, and could only make up in small batches. I have put things like tough cedarwood 'leaves and stems' in it for this powder and it works great.

6. Jacon Wood

Jacon WoodNew Member

Threads:
    Yes guys, I have been using it since two months. It's a awesome blender.

7. Lithera

LitheraNew Member

Threads:
    I ended up getting one for my aunt and uncle for Christmas because I work at Bed Bath and Beyond, and got a 30% discount. It is one awesome blender, and it got the 1000 watt one. The Ninja works just like they say it does on the packaging and almost better! It honestly exceeded my expectations!! This blender is so great because it makes making smoothies in the morning so fast and easy, I just throw in the frozen fruit I have (the size of the pieces hardly matters!) put some soy milk in there, and maybe add some protein powder, and its all blended in under a minute! My old blender would take like, five minutes to blend it all, and the pieces would have to be all very small... The Ninja, despite the 100 dollar price tag, is very much worth it!