The Best Christmas Gift Ever!

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Lovely Babe • Nov 25, 2015.

1. Lovely Babe

Lovely BabeNew Member

Threads:
    December 17 is the estimated date of my first baby's arrival to the world and I just can't wait to see him! I just can't hide my excitement because that only means that I will be celebrating my Christmas for the first time with my first baby. There are so much of firsts for this Christmas that makes me more excited and that I can really feel the spirit of Christmas already! This would for sure my best Christmas ever in my life being a first-time mommy and I couldn't ask for more but all the best for my baby for this Christmas.
    For me, I already received my advance Christmas Gift from God and it's the best ever! I don't have to go somewhere and spend a lot of money or buy any material things just to be happy on Christmas, just to be with my baby and the rest of my family is more than enough for me.
    To all mom-to-be out there, Cheers to all of us and advance Merry Christmas to everyone!

2. Mr. Zhou

Mr. ZhouNew Member

Threads:
    Congratulations!

3. Pabmart

PabmartMember

Threads:
    Congratulations! I really hope that everything goes well for you while you're having your baby, and that both of you will be healthy and ready to enjoy Christmas together ;)