The Best Deals You Received In 2015?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by TheViper • Jan 6, 2016.

1. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    Now that we are in a new year with most likely less money than the year before. I figured it is time to reflect on the great deals we all saw and sought after in 2015. List off some of your favorite deals from 2015 and how you feel about that purchase now in the New Year.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I didn't buy too much in 2015. One deal I found that was just a good price for stretch shorts. I love to wear shorts when I clean the apt., my old pair was wearing out, so I decided to look for new shorts. Well I went to Walmart and found one that was just what I wanted and it was under $4! Perfect price and perfect fit! This was a great deal for me. Then I saved up my amazon gift cards and found at Dec. a perfect replacement watch band and the shipping was free. It was a color I liked, size that I hope fits my watch and the shipping is still in effect, but it's free so I won't complain. The replacement watch strap was under $3 too and the color was perfect for another watch I have with the same kind of plastic watchband that won't last too long so I can wear my under $3 replacement watchband with 2 watches! Well the shipping is taking a long time though which I said since it's free I'm not going to complain. :rolleyes:

3. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The very best deal that I would have to say I was able to find in 2015 was the smartphone that I purchased in November. I had been fishing around for one for a few weeks, and was worried about which one to pick, and which one would be best for me. But I managed to get a budget Huawei phone. It was the p8 lite version, and it is honestly just as good as any expensive top end phone.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't remember the greatest budget purchase that I had for 2015, but when I go to the supermarket I take advantage of those items that are buy 1 take 1.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I don't think I got as much of a discount on my holiday purchases this year because I waited until the season instead of taking advantage of the Black Friday deals that came on a month before it, because at the time I didn't know that Black Friday deals were much better but now I know so next year I'll probably shop the bulk of my presents during that time. However I did manage to get a lot of interesting items and I got some really expensive looking gifts for my family at cheap prices so I'm still fairly satisfied.

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    i really think the best deal I got was my kindle fire..it was only 50 bucks to begin with, but I had a number of Amazon certificates so that got the price down to 25. I also had prime at the time so I got the free shipping. Yes, It was a good deal. I also bought a number of Toblerone candy bars at Costco for 5 bucks. Plus, I got a toaster oven marked down from 25 dollars to 10. So these were some of my great purchases.