The best products to get fuller lips

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by hbmm • Oct 28, 2013.

1. hbmm

hbmmMember

Threads:
    Hi everyone!:)

my lips are alright but I want them to be bigger without botox and anything like that. I was wondering if anyone has ever used any lip plump serum? or lip pencils? any product that gives you fuller lips? Thank you!:)

2. hbmm

hbmmMember

Threads:
    any suggestions would help!:)

3. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    Heres a FREE easy tip! Use a toothbrush to scrub your lips and then apply any sort of chap stick. It surprisingly really works and is free! I don't really know about anything else because I don't feel I need anything else.

4. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Lip liners would definitely make your lips look fuller. Make sure to end it with a lip balm. ;-)

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Pretty sure all the products on the market are giving you a bit of an allergic reaction for the results. At best, the plumping comes from irritation.. not actual plumping. Not helpful, I know.. sorry lol

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can always use lip liners to make them look bigger. Just contour your lips a little outside of their natural lines, but not too much so they don't look artificial! If you want an actual lip plumber product, my absolute favorite one I have ever tried is the Too Faced Lip Injection. These are no joke, they will really plumb your lips! It tingles and some people say it hurts (it doesn't), but after a few minutes it's like you had actual injections.

7. sulayman

sulaymanBanned

Threads:
    I think that you cannot force things without getting the consequences. If you dont have naturally big lips i would suggest that you find a way to accentuate on what you got and make it work from you. You are who you are and do not have to change who you are

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree that lip liner and probably darker shades of lipstick will do the trick, after all, eyes can get emphasized with eyeliner and eyeshadow.

9. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Avon has a lip plump lipgloss that is very cheap and it works I use it my self I love it. if you go to the site and look under lip gloss you will find it.

10. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    Why don't you try Sally Hansen Salon collagen lip lift. You have to use it for 5 days for the results to be noticeable but that's not too long and its pretty good. It has shea butter, french lavander, orchid extract and collagen. It not only plumps it but it moisturizes your lips too. It can also work as a lipstick base because it helps keep your lipstick in place.