The big iPhone 6 announcement

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Bright7 • Sep 4, 2014.

1. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    Are any techies out there going to tune in for the big Apple event on September 9? They are going to announce the iPhone 6 with the larger display and who knows that other bells and Whistles. I don't have any intention of buying the new iPhone since I just switched to Android, but I love to follow these events. Is anyone ready to upgrade their phone? This one might be the one for you.

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a bit excited too but I won't go out and buy one. I also love these types of releases. However, I think that it will be underwhelming. Apple releasing a 5.5 inch phone for the first time? This has been done by Samsung years ago! I'd be interested to see if they have other innovations that other mobile phone companies haven't done yet. However, I don't think that they would do anything like that.

IMO, the iPhone 6 would be an over hyped and underpowered product.

3. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    I am very excited about the iPhone 6. I will be watching the event because I want to know more about the phone. I am not planning on buying one as soon as they are released but I do plan in getting one a few months after.

4. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not really a huge fan of Apple but I really love hearing new announcements from them. I won't really go to any of their events let alone line up just to get the new phone but I'm really excited with what Apple has done with the phone now. Also I would love it if they updated their iPod line.

5. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I'm actually excited about it. I'm not going to buy the iPhone 6 at launch but I just really want to see what Apple has done this time. I'm more excited by the iWatch to be honest.

6. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am actually annoyed about it. I don't think I can upgrade and my 5 will be obsolete so soon my apps won't work as well. I just got this phone this year too.