The Binding of Issac 75% off!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Snrm • Sep 28, 2012.

1. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    The Binding of Issac is an action adventure indie game that takes you through randomly generated dungeons for as long as you can survive.The Gameplay is extremely similar to the Gauntlet games and the catch to the game is that you can't save and when you die you must start over. The whole game takes about an hour and a half to complete, but it is extremely difficult. Even if you beat it once you can still keep playing since the dungeons are randomly generated. The Binding of Issac is normally $4.99 but Steam is selling it for $1.49 for today only! I just bought it today and it is a lot of fun so far! The link below will take you to the Steam Store page where you can buy the Binding of Issac.

2. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the great deal Snrm! I've heard some good things about Binding of Issac and this has been a very fortunate coincidence for me! I spent only 2.22 for both the game, soundtrack, and Wrath of the Lamb add-on!

3. soulglazed

soulglazedMember

Threads:
    During the Steam sale, I got the game w/soundtrack for only about $2 as well! Great game, I definitely recommend it to basically anybody that likes an addictive game.