The Body Shop

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by H.C. Heartland • Oct 28, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    The Body Shop has a $30.00 Groupon right now for $15.00. This is for in-store merchandise. There is also a $50.00 value Groupon for $25.00. There is only 3 days left so time is running out! The products are made from ingredients harvested from around the world: shea butter from Ghana goes into body scrubs and butters, and Indian artisans craft wooden massagers and tote bags that are screenprinted by hand. But all that isn't to say the company's production practices overshadow its final products. They are advertised in many big name magazine articles and often rent shops in high end shopping mall facilities. They have over 400,000 Facebook fans.

2. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I think the deal is really a good one and many people would be interested in it including me. I also think that the body shop ingredients are quite face among the people and I would love to use them. However I have never been able to use them till as they are a bit overpriced. I think it is quite a good thing to have a body shop product .

3. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    The Body Shop is a good store. They sell natural products. I have tried their makeup before, and their products are good. :) They are just very expensive here in my country.

4. NikkiDesrosiers

NikkiDesrosiersActive Member

Threads:
    I love the Body Shop. Thank you so much for posting this. I am definitely going to check them out today. They always have a ton of cool and inventive beauty and body products on there that you cannot find in stores and their prices are not usually that bad either. Thanks again for sharing.

5. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I like he Body Shop. I was able to get a lot of gifts for my family last year from their website, it was really great.