The "cat eye"

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Earthmama1 • Mar 12, 2014.

1. Earthmama1

Earthmama1Member

Threads:
    I am a huge if I see it I have to do it kind of person. I saw the fashion trend starting with this whole "cat eye" look. That is where you drag your liquid eyeliner a little past your top eyelid. In any color which you prefer. I tend to stick with plain black. I absolutly love this! it makes my eyes look so much bigger and it makes me prettier :) I think anyways and most of my girlfriends feel the same way. It sometimes can be a hassle though trying to get both ends the same thickness and length but to me it is so worth it! Whoever thought of this is genious.

2. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    I love this look, however I don't know how to do it.

When I put makeup, it's very simple and I tend to not put too much eyeliner because it just makes me look so gothic. However, I do love this look as well. If I could pull it off, I would definitely try it out during parties and events where this kind of makeup would fit best.

3. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    I used to do the cat eye a look at lot during college, but haven't done it since. The reason is mostly that it's very hard to do on yourself. I would always have my roommate do mine for me, because she was great at making the wings on both side even. XD

4. lilygracer

lilygracerNew Member

Threads:
    I love the cat eye look. I tend to wear an understated version of it. I think it's a look that requires some practice and patience but if done right, is beautiful. I started practicing with putting a piece of tape under my bottom eyelid, as sort of a guide. And then filling in the rest of the eye. Pinterest has really cute variations of the cat eye. Styles you've never thought of or heard of. Youtube also has some really great videos on how to do a cats eye.