The Children's Place

Discussion in Hot Deals started by MizzDeeDee • Oct 11, 2013.

1. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDeeMember

Threads:
    The Children's Place, a children's clothing store, is having a sale on their online site. The sale is for 25% off orders of $50.00 or more, or 20% off everything. They're also offering free shipping on every order. The promo code for 25% off orders of $50.00 or more is: E9H2514H. The promo code for 20% off everything is: G9H2014H. These offers expire on 10/14/2013.

Enjoy!

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow that's a great deal. I love childrens place they have great clothes for kids. I don't shop there much cause at times they can be expensive but when they have deals like this I try to take advantage. Thank you for sharing :)

3. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    Nice. For those who like CP, this is a great sale.

I've given up on them though. I'm not sure if the quality goes down as sizes go up or what. I used to love their stuff for my 2T and below kids, but past that, I feel like a few cycles through the laundry and the clothes are just toast. The material is thin, it snags and fades, it stains super easily, and it stops fitting very soon.

No longer a place I shop... which is too bad because they do have some cute stuff.