The "chillow"

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by kana_marie • Apr 17, 2015.

1. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried the Chillow? I can't sleep unless I'm cool... From head to toe. I usually have a fan in the window, with the storm window closed when its really cold out. I just let it blow on me all night. With summer coming up, I can't afford to keep my house as cool as I would need to in order to sleep at night. The chillow is supposed to keep you cool... All over. Does anyone know anything about this product. I hate wasting money on things that don't work.

2. Rowan

RowanNew Member

Threads:
    Well, it doesn't work as great as I thought.
    I need my head cold, while the rest of my body doesn't matter.
    It is colder than a normal pillow but not so much.
    I would reccomend it just for that little bit that it does.
    It's your choice, send it back if it doesn't work.
    Sometimes they take it back in a certain amount of days.

3. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    It's not worth wasting my time with if it isn't going to be a lot cooler than a regular pillow. I have to be cool head to toe to be able to sleep. Any warm air or type of heat and its over. I may sound like I'm exaggerating, but the truth is I've had to open my storm window in the middle of winter... after laying in bed for a couple hours, unable to sleep. Every time that's happened I fell asleep within 15 minutes of opening the window.

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I don't know about the Chillow itself.

I just bought gel pads that go inside my pillow cases though and they are INCREDIBLE. They stay cool all night long and it always feels like the "cool side of the pillow"...but even slightly cooler than that. I love them.