The Fault in Our Stars

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by akiii123 • Sep 11, 2014.

1. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I watched this movie recently and fell in love with it. It is just an awesome movie which I would never mind watching again and again. The book had come out long ago, although I never got the time to read it, hence I preferred to watch the movie. Have you read the book and think it is better than he movie. Or do you think the movie is just awesome and cannot be compared with the book?

2. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't really read the book or watched the movie. I decided to skip these two because of the media attention and hype. I especially don't like it when so many people suddenly site an adaptation as their favorite especially if they haven't read the book yet. I think that I will just watch the movie or read the book when it's not that famous anymore.

3. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I just recently seen the movie and i thought it was okay. I just want to know what the talk was all about because I've heard countless conversation about this movie, either online or my friends talking about it. I thought it was decent. I'm not a fan obviously. I didn't bother reading the book either, i don't know maybe some day I'll finally pick up the book and read it because my friends think the book is way better than the film adaptation.

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Boooorringg...

I watched the movie with my girl months ago. She liked it. I kinda did like it but, well, I kinda didn't too. It was too girly for my taste. Well, I do like romance dramas but this one just didn't suit my tastes. It kinda tried so hard to make you feel sorry for the protagonists... It kinda tried to force the tears out of you. It did not come for me though. I did not cry. Neither did my girl. It was decent, but I think I dozed off somewhere in the middle.