The Furmiator

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by kinser • Apr 24, 2012.

1. kinser

kinserActive Member

Threads:
    I think I've seen this product advertised on T.V., but I bought mine at a local pet food store. If you have shedding pets, dogs or cats, this tool is incredibly helpful. I have a German shepherd, which is heavy shedding breed, and the Furminator is excellent for helping to remove the undercoat, especially when that time of year comes when they really start to lose it in clumps. I used to use it on my cat as well. If you are like me, and despise having any loose fur hanging out in your house, this tool is great way to prevent too much from accumulating. if you give your pet a good "once-over" weekly, it will help cut down on excessive shedding.

OOps - tried to edit title, but I can't. It should be the Furminator.

#1Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  2. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    It sounds like its awesome!
    Seems like it is less expensive if you go through Amazon.
    But this is probably only if you have a Prime membership.
    [video=youtube;zhyQlkm4OWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhyQlkm4OWY[/video]

3. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    I've been looking into getting one of these for my dad. He has a border collie who sheds all the time. It looks like a great idea, but we've tried so many shedding tools and nothing has really made me happy so far. Maybe this will be the one...

4. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    Sound like an interesting products sure enough. I think I might purchase it for my friends.

5. luvsdragonflies

luvsdragonfliesNew Member

Threads:
    I was wondering about this my dog hates getting brushed and I need something a lot quicker than what I am using. I have a Pomeranian and mini American Eskimo. They are both very furry and now it's summer they need more brushing .

6. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I had a vet recommend it to us, he said you do have to be careful not to go over the same are too much because it can remove too much hair if you do. We got our from a friend who no longer needed his. We use it on our basset hound. He loves it and it really does work well.

7. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    Thank you for this information. I have three dogs and the shedding is terrible. I cannot seem to keep up with it at certain times of the year. I love my dogs, but am really disliking the shedding. My son stops over and does nothing but complain about it. I will definitely look for the Furminator.