The Great Mac Vs. PC Debate

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by eagle22 • Apr 8, 2014.

1. eagle22

eagle22Active Member

Threads:
    Just wondering which one you guys think is better, the Mac or the PC? Personally, I am leaning towards the PC. I do web design and search engine optimization and the PC just has a lot more tools to help me out. What do you guys think, Mac or PC?

2. Magicman94

Magicman94Member

Threads:
    I choose PC. Even though it's traditionally less reliable than the mac, it has its benefits. Virtually any program will run under windows while only some on Mac. PC's are much more affordable, easier to upgrade, and easier to fix.

3. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    PCs. They are more customizable and have more games. It's easier to find free programs. I personally don't think I could afford a Mac either. But most of my schools had Mac computers so, there is that nostalgia factor. :) I personally like the look the look of the desktop environment and wallpapers a lot more than Windows computers too.

4. Eagle910

Eagle910Active Member

Threads:
    There is no debate in my opinion.

PC wins every time. Mac's are far to expensive. Most people can't even afford them. That is an absolute deal breaker for me. PC provide an affordable option for everyone. while giving you the same functionality of a Mac.

I will choose PC every time. i would never spend the kind of money Apple is demanding for a computer.

5. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:
    I am primarily a gamer above all else when it comes to computers so the answer is clear cut. I can't even afford a mac and I have no use for one anyway. I really don't like buying apple products unless I have to.

6. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    I would say that there was a time when apple was defintiely ahead of the game and that it was impossible to compare the two. But at this point in time i would say that pc is the way to go. They have machines that can perform, if not out perform Macs for the same price. The software is just as good or better than mac. I think the issue with viruses is out the window. All in all if i had to make a decision between mac and PC i would definitely go for PC.