The movie you should see but probably haven't: FRANK

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Cryyo • Jan 2, 2015.

1. Cryyo

CryyoMember

Threads:
    This movie is a masterpiece. It may not be for everyone, but it sure is hilarious. The main character spends the whole movie with his face covered and it results in some awesome moments. He literally wears a giant head over his own head. Has anybody else seen this movie? It's a must see.

Without spoiling anything, it's about about a lame dude working in an office that has a run in with a band and suddenly finds himself living with them for a year lol. It's about his transformation as a person and how he effects the relationships in the band.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Did you just say "hilarious"? Then I'm in! I love comedy films, especially the crude and vulgar ones. I will now look for that movie on torrents and I'll tell you what I think after watching it.

3. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the review. I've seen the previews and it's one of those movies that kind of makes you go "huh?" when you see the preview, so it's nice to hear from someone who has actually watched it. I'll put it on my list of movies to see, I can always use a good laugh!

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No wonder I haven't heard of this movie yet. It's Irish. Non-Hollywood movies rarely penetrate the Asian market. Is it a monopoly? Who knows. Nevertheless, thank you for the recommendation. I once read a Japanese comics with a similar theme. One of the main characters wore a big rabbit head to hide his shyness. It was really cute. This movie has an altogether different plot but the main character here and the comic character I was just talking about have more or less the same personalities.

5. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I remember seeing the trailer for this some time again and thinking that I REALLY wanted to see it. I'm pretty sure Micheal Fassbender is in it, and I love all of his movies. I have so many movies to check out! I'll be sure to add this to the list.