The Nexus 5 Android

Discussion in Product Reviews started by starfox64 • Mar 18, 2014.

1. starfox64

starfox64Active Member

Threads:
    I'm looking forward to changing my cell phone once my contract comes to a close. I have used an iPhone for the last 4 years, and I currently have the iPhone 4s. I've been doing a bit of research on some competitors and have recently stumbled across the Nexus 5 from Android. This article compares it with the iPhone 5 and I have to say that I come out impressed. What do you guys think?

Link to article...

2. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    I think there is a better phone coming and that is Samsung S5 it has better processing power, memory and storage among other things which are far better than what is present in Nexus 5. If it were me I would wait for the S5 to start selling and see if I can get it.

3. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    I've always thought Nexus phones were better than Samsung or iPhones. People say it's a bit more complex as compared to an iPhone, you'll learn how to use the phone features eventually anyways. I don't know much about the Nexus 5, but I do know a little something about the Nexus 7.

They say the Nexus 7 is the best Android in markets as of right now, so from this position in the technology world, I trust Nexus phones.