The Perfect Shoes

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by difrancprod • Apr 3, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I don't really get crazy shopping for tops and bottoms but I definitely pay more attention to shoes! The pair has to really look good and they have to really be comfortable as well. Charles and Keith are perfect especially with their prices! They are now one of my favorite shoe shops!!

2. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I definitely agree with you 100%. There is no way that I can purchase a high heel that is uncomfortable. It is a waste of money, and I don't have the means to waste money like that. I like to shop online for heels but at the same time I am a little iffy. I don't want to purchase something that is going to be uncomfortable for me; if something is uncomfortable, I won't wear it. So, that is the number one reason why I like to go to the store and try it on first but I love to online shop. I am going to take your word and try the out the Charles and Keith store; I've never heard of them so hopefully I will like it. Thanks for posting!

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I only buy comfortable shoes for everyday wear as well. I am on my feet a lot so I really can't imagine wearing something that gives me pain. I sometimes even add the doctor scholls pads in the shoes to give me extra comfort.
    As for stores that sell shoes I usually buy them at Macy's as well as Nine West. I love these stores because you can always get a great deal on them and you can use another coupon on top of that.

4. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I've been around for a while, lol. That's means I have an entire shoe wardrobe that just needs to be updated periodically when something wears out. Some shoes are so pretty you just have to have them. Some of those pretty shoes are not practical in situations where you have to do some walking or lengthy standing. For those times you need a backup pair of flats or flipflops :)

5. SuzyLewis

SuzyLewisNew Member

Threads:
    I love the Easy Spirit shoe line. They are very comfortable and they are coming out with more stylish shoes. Also, Clark shoes are awesome too!

6. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    I like Adidas as they provide high level of comfort within their shoes at best prices.

7. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I really cannot wear much in the way of shoes. Wedges are only for special occasions. I have some soft soles which I stuff into some of my pretty shoes to make them comfortable when (?) I decide to wear them. I still end up with a hurting back.. sneakers are my all time favorites.

8. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love shoes but I can't seem to find what I want in my town they don't have many stores for shoes but their about to build a shoe carnival so i'm excited about that I just hope they have some shoes that I like

9. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes! Also, Naturalizer makes stylish and comfortable shoes. Man, I do sound old. ;)

I will pay money for my shoes. That's something my Grandmother told me, "Never been cheap with your feet if you still want to walking when you get my age." I will pay good money for a comfortable pair of stylish heels. They are worth the money.

10. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Naturalizer. I pretty much always wear heels and these are cute and comfy. I usually have a hard time finding that combo.

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    As for me I'm really not a stickler for a particular brand of shoe, although I tend to prefer Skecher's designs the most. In general, as long as I like the shoe's design and the brand is reputable, then I would buy it.

12. shrinkwatson

shrinkwatsonNew Member

Threads:
    I am pretty sure shoes are a woman's best friend but i like to wear flat shoes with narrow heel and this suits to my height also and I love my shoes... but I wish they were more affordable and comfortable also

13. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Shoes are definitely not my best friend. I find them boring, and hate shoe shopping. But there always has to be something on your feet, so that is why I buy them lol. I cannot walk in heels though, even though I may feel like it sometimes. I am more of a sneaker and flats woman. I feel most comfortable in those.

14. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Shoes are most important to me. I never buy any cheap shoes. I carefully research shoes until I find exactly what I want and need. This might take me a couple of weeks, but I gladly invest that amount of time into something that I view as essential to my life. My shoes not only have to be comfortable and look good, but they have to support me on a daily basis, as I am literally on my feet all day long. So, I like to invest in shoes that will last for a while and that won't cause any pain in my feet, knees or spine.

15. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    Ha, ha! I thought it was supposed to be diamonds! They last way longer than shoes! I've fallen in love with a pair I saw online a few days ago, but I missed the sale and the price has gone up. I'm trying to save money right now so I may have to miss out on them, but they are gorgeous!