The Pyramid Collection

Discussion in Online Shopping started by LilAnn • Jun 26, 2015.

1. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:

The different items for sale at the pyramid collection appeal to a select few, I believe. I have only been fortunate enough to order from them a couple of times. It's actually where I bought the only dress I've ever owned that cost over 100$. I still have it to this day. i only wearnit on bery special occasions. This is another one of those sites that I want everything I see. I thought I would share just in case someone else likes it as much as I do.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only things at Pyramid Collection that I really love are the clothes. I've see fairy wings, corsets, long velvet capes and those crazy Stevie Nicks witch dresses in their catalog. So if you like to dress like a gypsy/witch/ fairy, their site and catalog are perfect for you. I think their clothes are fun.

3. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    I have to say, this collection does look like it has some nice clothing and possibly something I would get for my wife. However, after seeing some of the prices I do not think it would fit into my budget at all because I am broke! lol

4. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    it isn't in my budget either. Not anymore. But I love browsing and seeing all the beautiful clothes and decorations. I already decided that if I become disgustingly wealthy I'm buy everything they have. The dress I bought from them was about 120$ and its lasted me 15 years. I'll never be able to do that again, but its fun to have that "special dress".

The corsets are what catches my eye the most! Oddly, I refuse to buy one and wear it until I lose a bunch of weight.

5. Penny

PennyActive Member

Threads:
    I find the Pyramid Collection advertising to be really fun to browse through. But even when I really like something their prices are about 20% higher than I would every pay. I mean they carry a lot of fun stuff but the are mid- to lower-mid-level quality brands, not premium quality brands that I would be willing to pay extra for. Also I find the same actual products for less via other vendors.

6. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    Their products are more of a fantasy for me than any kind of reality. I bought that dress and I haven't been able to get anything else that I wanted. I guess you may even call it my secret passion! lol

7. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    When I read "The Pyramid Collection," I thought it was an esoteric store selling amulets, candles and other charms.

I was enthusiast buyer of these items in the edge of the turn of the century, and I think this clothe collection would be a sales hit then back!

I spent sometime browsing those beautiful designs before posting this reply, and I really like them! Hard to make a choice now to order one.

8. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    I know what you mean. If my budget will allow me to buy one item, it would take me hours to pick something out. Luckily, I'm so broke right now that I couldn't afford to buy the catalog, much less anything in it, lol. So it saves me the time of trying to decide.

9. Penny

PennyActive Member

Threads:
    The catalog is free. I first started getting it years ago and after asking them to stop sending it they started sending two copies. Over the years I must have got the equivalent of a 3 meter high stack of their catalogs and I never bought a thing.

10. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is a quaint store, the items there are unique. But as someone already said, it's beyond my price range, lol. I wonder how is their business doing considering that their prices aren't friendly for the masses.