The Scariest Shoes Ever Made

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by freemind_76 • Oct 10, 2012.

1. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    This morning I've come across this article and just had to see how scary the shoes are. And when I saw the picture, I was like WHOA!:eek:

Talk about breaking not only your ankles but just about every bone in your body if you even dare wearing one of this...

2. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    Honestly, they look more oes. I can't imagine anyone being brave enough - or stupid enough to wear these. I see that Lady Gaga has been sent a pair of the shoes to use in a video, but I don't think even she would cross that boundary. I just can't see the point of these - they're neither functional nor beautiful. They'd give most sensible people nightmares.

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Let me guess...these so called shoes will cost a fortune to own! :rolleyes:
    I can't believe anyone would actually want to own, let alone wear, a pair of shoes like these. But I am old and I go for comfort over fashion any day.
    Nice share, thanks!

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, now those are really some scary shoes. You can't even stand straight and walk in them. I don't get it, whats the point? They really look like they weren't meant to be worn.

5. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, those are ridiculous.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Those are some scary crazy shoes. I hope they are just for show and not to be worn. Just thinking about them gives me the shakes and I love heels.

7. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Wow. Very ridiculous shoes ever made. I hate the ones with the wedge and it doesn't have a heel in the back.

8. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    They have to be the weirdest shoes I have ever seen-my eyes couldn't even work out which way her legs were!! Not something I would wear lol

9. pilot2fly

pilot2flyMember

Threads:
    How the heck do you even walk in those things? It's like getting on those two sticks you got on in elementary school gym class and keeping your balance. Extremely unfashionable and you could fall over and get hurt at any minute. Even the model in the picture looks like she's in pain.

10. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    For those of you who didn't watch the video of the model putting on and walking in these ridiculous shoes, you really must. I laughed my butt off. She looks like an extra on The Walking Dead. Where the heck are women supposed to wear these shoes to? If I saw someone on the street with them, I would think they were a street performer, with a really weird pair of stilts. LMAO

11. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    LMAO!! Oh wow, that is one crazy sexy walk she has in that video. Class all the way, I'm ordering a pair to wear to the next wedding I'm invited to. Wonder how comfy they are to dance in.. they need a video for that too! lol

12. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    Oh my goodness are you kidding me. The model can't even stand up straight. I wonder what Tyra Banks would do with those on her Top Model show. :rolleyes: It is like they are running out of genuine ideas so they come with something silly and outragous. Who do they think would actually buy those? And in what setting would anyone wear them? I know the industry of fashion is really out there but this is to much even for them. I remember thinking the shoes with fish in the bubble heels was crazy. But this tops that by a mile.

13. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    It's expensive and too hard to walk on. Seriously, how are you suppose to walk on those things? What people have to create just to be different...