The Spicy Shelf

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by steph7h • Jan 22, 2015.

1. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    I received the Spicy Shelf about a month ago as a gift, and I am so pleased with this product! My spice cabinet before was such an irritation to me. I had spices jammed in there all on one level, so I'd have to lift up several before finding the one I needed, and half of the time I'd bump one of the bottles and it would fall on the floor. Now that I have the Spicy Shelf, I have three levels of spices, and I can see them all at once! I don't have to move any of them to see the one I want, and they don't fall out of the cabinet any more. It was customizable for my cabinet width and height, and it was fairly easy to put together. If you haven't seen this before, you can check it out here:

Does anyone else have the Spicy Shelf, and do you use it for anything other than spices?

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for reviewing this product. I have seen it advertised on TV more then once, and I liked the way it looked. But just seeing something in a commercial doesn't actually tell you if it works as effectively as the claims being said. I am glad to know that the spicy shelf lives up to its hype. I would certainly consider purchasing this item in the future. It seems to be a good product to organize kitchen cabinets and even shelves.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't pay $20 for that. Walmart sells multitiered plastic spice shelves that display your spices on three levels for just a few bucks.

4. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    There are trade-offs between the Walmart product and the SpicyShelf. If you have a decent size cabinet, the Walmart option would be cheaper, but if you have a tall, skinny cabinet like I have (just 9" wide at the door opening), the SpicyShelf is more attractive because it is more customizable, allowing me to use more of my cabinet's vertical space, and accounts for the lack of width. Plus I like that none of the bottles are blocking other bottles like the multi-tiered Walmart option would have (assuming you're talking about a bleacher style tiered shelf).