The Time Is Now!

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by JosieP • Feb 18, 2015.

1. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's all over the news. In fact, just while your favourite reporter was about to tell you what you should do next, they were interrupted by gnashing, rotting teeth tearing into them from behind. In the distance, a herd was closing in. The camera caught the whole thing; live on air.

The zombie apocalypse has begun.

You haven't prepared; this stuff only happens on tv! You haven't stock piled anything. You haven't gathered your loved ones aside from those already in your home. You haven't made a plan. Or have you? Where will you go? Do you think you could adapt to life on the run or do you board up your home and hope for the best? Either way, the time is now... what will you do?

And PS: These are runners. Crazy, starving, wicked fast runners. If you leave your home, you better be creative ;)

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I guess everyone died lol.

I'm not sure how I'd get past them.. I guess that's why it's easier to write slow zombies into everything. I would do everything I could to get my family out though. I live by the water, so we would make a run for it when we find our chance and head for the nearest boat.

Island, zombie free life.. it would cut a movie short, I'm assuming that's why nobody ever does it lol.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, you know I lost my apartment 2 months ago, and my daughter is staying with my ex, while I just go there to check on my stuff and mostly live in coffee houses with WiFi.
    So if I was at my ex's visiting my daughter and my stuff during the zombie outbreak,
    I would bash my ex in the head with the bust of Mozart that I gave him ages ago.
    Then I would throw him out to the zombies. My ex keeps a machete by the front door ,so I would grab that for a weapon and give my daughter the sledgehammer that my ex was using to knock out some drywall.
    We would hack and slash our way through the yard and take the back alleys for three blocks until we reached the huge supermarket and barricaded ourselves in there by locking the metal shutters.
    Walmart would be better because they have guns, but Walmart is a mile away and the supermarket is three blocks away. When I played the zombie game Hunter the Reckoning, I rescued 99 innocent people and put them on a train out of town. In real life ,I would only have time to grab kids, dogs and survivors if they happened to be nearby and easy to get to. In Hunter the Reckoning, I dashed into an abandoned prison and rescued a couple of stupid young girls that were at a rave in the empty prison when the zombies came.
    I wouldn't make any special trips into buildings in real life because no other human matters to me as much as my daughter and her safety would be my priority.