The Ultimate Spin Mop

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Bonnie • Sep 21, 2015.

1. Bonnie

BonnieNew Member

Threads:
    I was looking for a solution for washing my floors that was easy to use with no hand wringing and did NOT use disposable pads. I decided on The Ultimate Spin Mop from Home Hardware and I really love it.

I had been using more of a rectangular mop head and I’m finding that the round shape for this mop is really effective at getting in the corners. The mop head is removable and can be washed in the machine but during use the bucket and the spin action really does a good job of keeping the mop clean. An additional feature I like about this mop is that it does not have a foot pedal that you need to pump to wring the mop with the Ultimate Spin Mop the rinsing and spinning action is done right in the bucket.

Very please with my purchase and can see this doing the job for quite some time.
    Available at Home Hardware in Canada $39.97.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:Our apt. is so small that a spin mop is not feasible. I get the $1.98 mop from Walmart and it does the job for our little apt. I like the fact that it's not so heavy as the regular mops that is so heavy and bulky that when I saw this little mop and carried it I like the less weight. When you get older like me you like things light when you clean. The Ultimate Spin Mop sounds good, but for me I'll stick with my $1.98 little mop from Walmart.

3. Bonnie

BonnieNew Member

Threads:
    I'm all for going with what works :) I can understand how something small and light weight is working for your space. It's nice when you find something that's a fit.

#3Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
  4. Gallade

GalladeNew Member

Threads:
    Recently I've bought a 360 spin mop at

too. It is a very helpful cleaning tool, although I considered many times before buying it.
    The swivel head can reach anywhere, from gags to crwalspace between furniture, and even pivots under furniture. Mop head doesn’t drip too. Bucket with patented Centrifugal Dryer Technology spins the extra water and dust when I cleaning the mop head.
    Easiest and fastest time I've had mopping while cleaning my floor beyond any results achieved with a regular mop.

5. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this review. I've seen something similar here for about the same price. I felt like it was pricey for something to use for mopping up, but it sounds like it works well. I thought it might be helpful for me, to make mopping easier (I have a bad back). I just wasn't sure I wanted to spend so much.

It sounds like it might be worth the price if it works that well. If it could help me avoid pain while cleaning, I think it would be well worth it. I just normally wouldn't spend that amount for cleaning tools. I think I'll watch for a coupon or sale.

I hedged over paying $13.99 for a mop that has a twisty thing on the handle to help wring it out (since you can grab a mop at the dollar store). I ended up catching it on clearance for $5.99. It did make the job easier, so it would have been worth it, but buying it on sale was even better.