The Walking Dead PC video games Season 1 and 2 - Heavy discounts on Steam and Amazon

Discussion in Hot Deals started by SevenWays • Aug 27, 2014.

1. SevenWays

SevenWaysNew Member

Threads:
    Product: The Walking Dead video games, both season 1 and 2. For PC.

Price: Season 1 - 6.24$ (75% discount, normal price 25$) on both Steam and Amazon
    Season 2 - 9.99$ (60% discount, normal price 25$) on both Steam and Amazon

Expires: Friday at 10pm Pacific Time for Steam. Unknown for Amazon.

Where: Everywhere apparently.

Links:

If you love video games and The Walking Dead, it's a great deal. I don't think prices for those two will go down so much again in the foreseeable future.
    You can buy them on Steam, a free online video gaming platform with digital delivery. If you don't have Steam you can buy the game codes on Amazon at the same price.
    The games themselves are probably more enjoyable for watchers of the TV show, but at such low prices I'd give them a try anyway.
    As far as I know it is not an offer restricted to certain countries, the only thing that changes is the initial and discounted price in euros and pounds, they're still at a 75% and 60% discount.

2. Andrey212121

Andrey212121Banned

Threads:
    Thanks , you help me not being bored on my vocation)))

3. ReDGuNNeR

ReDGuNNeRMember

Threads:
    Yeah, I also really reccomend these games. They are very fun, gripping, and fun to play from start to finish. Even if you aren't a fan of the series, this is a game that should be played if you are a fan of story-based, adventure, or just plain good games!