Thomas & Friends Toys

Discussion in Hot Deals started by thatnewmommy • Sep 3, 2015.

1. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    Thomas & Friends toys can be pretty pricey at times. That's why my partner and I always take advantage of sales.

- this toy features Thomas and Diesel Rail Rollers toys which are basically balls which you drop and watch speed down the track or plunge through the center tower.

- is one of the portable and connectable playsets of the Take-n-Play world.

- these are the best ones to buy when on sale because of their original price. The Wooden Railway playset from Thomas & Friends is the most expensive collection but, imho, the nicest looking one.

- the Take-n-Play collection is better for younger ones. They are die-cast and tough which mean they can take all the play toddlers put them through and can even go in the bathtub (as long as they aren't the talking ones!)

#1Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2015
  2. AllAboutTheLincolns

AllAboutTheLincolnsMember

Threads:
    I am so tempted to take up those offers. I was a huge Thomas the Tank Engine nerd in my day, and I would love to have enough memorabilia to make a collection worth enough to sell for a great vacation later on. For me, it's the wooden railway set or bust. The feeling and quality of the trains are so smooth and they're more fun for younger hands. Not only that, but the customization tends to be best on the wooden sets due to the types of blocks you can buy.

3. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with the wooden customization. There is this one set I am so in live with. It's the one with Cranky. It has the pulleys so you can lower or raise he's crane. It has a very strong magnet and a container type part you can attach the magnet to. It's simply awesome. BUT, too far out of my budget. I still keep an eye out for it just in case it falls under the 50% off sales they have once in a while. LOL

4. kbrad25

kbrad25New Member

Threads:
    My 4 yr old loves Thomas, and I have bought the Take N Play toys for him a few times. It's hard for me to buy him those toys often because of the prices, so I too look for sales and such. Sometimes I find deals on the Retail Me Not app, but you still have to be careful because not all stores accept their coupons. Every once in awhile Target will have some good deals on their Thomas the Train toys, I like to use the Cartwheel app when I shop for anything there, it's a great way to save.