Thoughts About The Iphone 6s

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by MarriedGirl15 • Oct 3, 2015.

1. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    I am a fan of Apple, but I wasn't that pleased with the iPhone 6s. I think they could have done better with it. Don't get me wrong I like the features such as the flash on the front camera, the 3D pictures and how quickly you are able to access certain apps. It didn't offer enough to make me want to give up my 6 plus for it though. I'm going to wait on the 7. What do you guys think?

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I got my iPhone 6 in the beginning of the year, so I didn’t even get that interested in seeing the features of the new 6S, specially after hearing they weren’t so innovative compared to 6. And I completely agree with you. While they are nice features, I wouldn’t pay the extra to upgrade now. I would rather use up my 6 a little bit more and check out the 7 next year!

3. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't have experience with it but it doesn't even sound like the 6 is worth getting. I hope they don't intentionally slow down my phone or make apps unusable any time soon because almost 700 dollars seems like a lot of money for a phone. As much as I like Iphones and find Apple to be a quality brand, the one thing that bugs me with them is the compulsion to upgrade. The only useful features to me are the better quality picture for the camera and the extended battery life...hardly enough to shell out a few hundred more.

4. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I was an iPhone user before until my phone got stolen and I just became too lazy to replace my stolen smartphone. These days however, I've been planning to buy another smartphone in order to help me with my businesses. I wanted to try out the Android because I can customize it with whatever look I want. The iPhone 6s, as well as the other generation iPhones just doesn't provide their users with the same customizing powers like Android phones.