THQ Humble Bundle - 6 Games for a Dollar

Discussion in Hot Deals started by ami560 • Dec 5, 2012.

1. ami560

ami560Member

Threads:
    THQ and Humble Bundle are offering an all new videogame bundle for however much you feel like paying (minimum 1 dollar). You get Metro 2033, Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, and Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts for this price. In addition, you can get Saints Row: The Third if you pay above the average price, which at the time of this post is $5.61. Finally, you get to choose where your money goes, whether it bet to THQ (The game company), Childs Play and The Red Cross (Charity), or to Humble Bunde (the provider). The link is posted below.

2. edvisual

edvisualBanned

Threads:
    Whoa, I'm really more into buying Saints Row: The Third but I will buy the whole package tomorrow when I'll get some cash in my pockets from my father.
    Thanks for the awesome share, I will give the money to the Red Cross

3. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    This is a downright superb deal. Although I already have Saint's Row the third and Metro, it's still an awesome deal regardless.

4. EndlessChaoz

EndlessChaozNew Member

Threads:
    I got the bundle on the day it was release and I do not regret it! All of the games are amazing and it's hard to believe that I could get all of them for $5+ dollars! I've already beaten Saints Row the Third and working on Darksiders. I hope THQ gets out of their current predicament so we can enjoy their future releases.