Three Way Poncho Anyone?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by streakanime • Dec 13, 2013.

1. streakanime

streakanimeMember

Threads:
    I saw an advertisement on television last night for a three way poncho. The name is a little weird to be honest. But, the concept itself was very enticing. Supposed to fit sizes all the way up to a 3x. Looked like something that'd be great for a woman with some extra curves. It also looked a little on the long side which is one of my biggest concerned. Plus size woman usually means plus size chest and that means you need longer shirts to accommodate that. A 3x does you know good if your chest pulls too much of it up.

Anyway, these look nice was just curious if anyone had seen them or knew anything about them.

2. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I swear when I read the name I was thinking I was going to read that they have a huge poncho with three head holes so you and your party of two can fashionably watch a sporting event in the rain together. Why would it be called a three way if what they're referring to is the size? Does it do another two things I am missing out on? Now I'm going to look this up, aren't I.

3. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, the Three Way Poncho name is not fitting for what you described. It should have a different name to it. By three way poncho, I was thinking that you would be able to wear it three different ways, but I guess not. One poncho that fits almost anybody is still a very good idea though.

4. bev

bevNew Member

Threads:
    The ad was on TV with Suzanne Somers. It was a pancho one size fits all, could be worn as a cover up, a cover up with a hood, or pulled down on the shoulders for evening wear. I just saw the add July 11 or 12, 2014. I also want to purchase one, but cannot find them at address that was listed: instacone , 3 way pancho

5. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    Okay so you can wear it three different ways I suppose. Interesting, I have never heard of anything like this. I suppose the one size fits all would be good. Then you won't have to try on a 3 different sizes to see what fits, plus it kind of makes me feel better ordering something in one size fits all than a large. Not that there is anything wrong with being large, I am just self-conscious. I just Googled the poncho, it is nice looking. I would definitely wear one of these. Thanks for sharing, I do not have TV and would have never found this.

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I did see the ad on tv with Susanne Sommers, the poncho looked interesting. My concern would be the quality of the material use to construct the garment and the one size fits all turns me off. I am short so an item that is constructed to fit a person 5ft 7 is not going to look good on me. It will look like I am wearing some else's clothes not mine. I would have to see the physical product before I could commit to a purchase.

7. Kimmy24

Kimmy24New Member

Threads:
    I like the concept, it looks comfortable and fashionable. Not quite sure if I like the name, since it doesn't look like a poncho actually; more like a nice loose fitting top with three ways to wear it. I suppose the name may catch your attention. Makes you wonder what it could possibly look like. I love ponchos, I have too many cardigans and ponchos anyway, so for me to purchase another one there will need to something extra special about it to convince me that another poncho wouldn't hurt. Lol

8. anonymous

anonymousNew Member

Threads:
    Hi, I'm worried about the length too. I found this forum because I was just searching the top, wondering if I should take the plunge. The reviews don't look good. I think it's made of spandex and viscose according to the order site. Also, it is NOT one size fits all. It comes in sizes up to 3X but the Plus sizes ones are very long if you're not busty, but heavy in the middle. So because of the length it probably won't work for me, unfortunately. It looks very cute though so I'm disappointed.