Thumbs Up To Shane's Rib Shack

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by hayrake • Jan 31, 2015.

1. hayrake

hayrakeActive Member

Threads:
    My husband and I ate a Shane's Rib Shack for the first time recently. I don't know why we put it off for so long because we both like barbeque sandwiches quite a lot. It's just that we usually tend to seek out the little hole in the wall type barbeque places, as that's where you often find the best.
    I think we were both pleasantly surprised to find that we liked Shanes very well. The portions are a bit large, but that's hardly a complaint. I imagine we'll be going back in the near future.:)
    I think next time I'd like to try one of their salads.

2. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like some of the bbq sandwiches that you can buy; but most of the time, they do not put on enough bbq sauce for me.
    When I did my own bbq, I stood right over it and slathered it with sauce, and then I loved it.
    Now, I mostly have lost my taste for bbq, although I do still eat it.
    Robin took us out to Outback Steakhouse last year for birthday dinner, and their bbq ribs were totally smothered in bbq sauce and SO delicious.
    I have never even heard of Shane'ss BBQ, so I think we must not have that restaurant around here. Most of ours here seem to be local ones, and not a chain.