Time Is Limited! Get In on This Soon! The Ultimate Agreement

Discussion in Hot Deals started by mythman • Oct 5, 2014.

1. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, this is 'a God-thing.' But there's only a very-thin connection to "religion."

The deal--as

explains in an 'episode' of The Potter's Touch--is "Give your first winnings (fruits, kingdoms, buildings, treasures) to God, and all the rest (of your possible winnings) are yours to keep (once won ... sure, the promise is given WITHOUT these parentheticals; but my 'accountant'-blood has to tie-off every loophole :rolleyes: )."

But the giving has to be firm! that is, your 'group' (nation, church, state, team, company) can't have any dissenting members! That's why the Old Testament Israelites killed dissenting communities and -why the early Christian church's dissenters (a man & wife who wouldn't give their full proceeds to the church) burst spontaneously into flames!

It's sort of like the common church's belief that one must give up all worldly 'winnings' in order to 'get into Heaven' where one will have more treasures than one can ever count! Of course, my understanding is that 'Heaven' is more a "perspective on all places" than it is any one place alone; but the point here is that "to know Heaven" is "to know total agreement."

So logically, you yourself have to 'totally agree' in order to be in Heaven. (I.e. 'Totally agree' with the ultimate power-holder in your life, who totally agrees with the ultimate power-holder in their life, who totally agrees with their greatest power-holder, and on-&-on to the ultimate power-holder.)