Tiny Desk Concerts

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by H.C. Heartland • Mar 17, 2015.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    There is a new site I have subscribed to that I really like. Its called NPR Tiny Desk Concerts. Here is a link to one with Robert Clay, famous blues musician. But there are others on there as well like Lord Huron, Adele, and more:

Enjoy!

2. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'll look into it, thanks. :) NPR had some really nice live concert recordings in the past, so this may be nice!

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks, very good sound. I have not heard of NPR Tiny Desk Concert before this. Good old blues. How long have you been listening to his channel? I will be a big fan if their music is always this good.

4. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    This is a new discover for me but I have listening to several of them and they all seem pretty good. If you do not like experimenting with Indie artists then they also invite bigger names like the one I posted so it would be easy to go on their website and browse your favorite artists names.

5. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I love how most of the band isn't a bunch of young good-looking guys or girls. Especially the man on the keyboard with grey thinning hair. That's what music should be about, the sound instead of the look, anyone can be a great musician!

6. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    Whenever I want to hear something that will sooth my soul, I simply head to NPR Tiny Desk Concerts and watch T-Pain's mini concert. His singing without auto tune is so serene and calming that it never fails to make my eyes shut close and just sleep soundly at the afternoons. I totally recommend you guys to check out t-pain's video there because it is so worth it.