TinyDeal

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by alucard02 • Jan 30, 2013.

1. alucard02

alucard02New Member

Threads:
    This would have to be one of the worst websites I bought gadgets from, almost everything I bought there breaking within months, sometimes even weeks. I would personally not recommend buying anything expensive from there.

2. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    Regarding that site there are conflicting opinions. I know many people who bought small gadgets through this site and was very pleased. However, other reviews state that shipments aren't good and the product quality isn't that which is indicated in the description online. I didn't have any experience with that site, but it is possible that all the opinions I have read have some truth. Such sites have a somewhat irregular performance and luck becomes a fundamental factor when making an operation.

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Yeah, TinyDeal is definitely not a good Chinese store. Most of them are not really the best to buy expensive things from (e.g. cellphones, tablets, etc.) anyway; you get what you pay for!

However, I've bought stuff from DealExtreme, FocalPrice, PandaWill, DinoDirect, and some others, several times, and most of the times I didn't have any problems with what I received. Some other times I did, but I always ended up getting a refund.

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never heard of this place and am glad that i haven't and def won't be buying anything from them

5. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    TinyDeal is not so well-known as DinoDirect, FocalPrice. I didn't shop from that site before. Anyway, thanks for share.

6. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up. I definitely won't be shopping there. Another similar site: priceangels.

7. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I second this! I ordered a watch for a friend (as a thank you gift) of mine and asked them to include a note saying "Thank you! [my name]" so that she knew it was from me. They told me they'd add the note. But when she got it, she didn't know who had sent it. Thank you for ruining a surprise, PriceAngels :p

8. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Thank you for the heads up. My husband likes buying gadgets online and is always looking for a good deal. I will warn him about this page.

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was about to buy something from Dino Direct but when I googled if the site is trustworthy, I found so many results saying that the site is shady and did not deliver their products. So I stayed away from the site since then. You might want to check those complaints out.

10. Edena

EdenaNew Member

Threads:
    Not to mention their super slow shipping.

11. Erica3

Erica3New Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing this information, I think he has his own issues now, there are many shopping sites, we can recommend other sites!

12. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    It's good that TinyDeal is being brought it up here especially the discomfort and inconvenience it has given to its online clients. This is the first time that I have heard this Chinese online store. Anyway, I have my own online store which I patronize. I bought all my electronic gadgets and accessories from this store. I don't know if you have heard Lazada. It is a good online store where I have been patronizing ever since.