TinyDeal.com

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Brianday • Jul 14, 2014.

1. Brianday

BriandayNew Member

Threads:
    Hello,

This is Brian, representative of Tinydeal.
    We're glad to have out first official thread here, and hope it could be helpful for dontpayfull users.
    So, if you have any question for TinyDeal, please reply us in this thread, and I'll try my best to help you.
    But due to the timeliness, you could visit Tinydeal.com and turn to our online customer help as well, which is available at 24 hours every day.

Besides, we'll provide some coupons at DontPayFull, so don't forget to search.
    And we may have some giveaway contests at

, so, don't miss that!

Anyway. We're looking forward to having a nice relationship with you all. Thanks!

2. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    I love the colorful display of the TinyDeal website. It reminds me of an online version of a Flea Market. I will like visiting this website. There are deals galore!
    Wow! I just discovered there is Free Shipping for the under $5.00 products, called the $5.00 Zone. Thanks!

#2Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  3. Brianday

BriandayNew Member

Threads:
    If you guys like TinyDeal and want to purchase from it, don't forget to search the coupons at dontpayfull.com first.
    Now, I wanna to share with you guys how to use the coupon codes at TinyDeal.
    When you have chosen what you like, you put them to the shopping cart and check out, you'll go to a page where you can choose the payment/shipping method and so on...
    Keep going down the page, and you'll find the order information board, and discount coupon board is right under that.
    So, don't forget to download the coupons at dontpayfull.com and good luck!
    Don't forget: friends DON'T let friends PAY FULL.