Tissue (facial tissue or "Kleenex")

Discussion in Home & Garden started by Zyni • Nov 17, 2014.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A lot of people use the word Kleenex interchangeably with other types of facial tissue, but Kleenex is a brand name. Do you like this brand or do you prefer another? Maybe you just buy whatever is on sale. Tell us about your facial tissue choices. Is one actually better than the other, or do you just prefer it? My mother swears by Puffs and it's the only brand she buys. I tend not to be as particular. As long as it's really soft when I have a sore nose from a cold, I don't much care what brand it is. I just don't like the rough brands. They might be cheap, but they feel like wiping your nose on notebook paper.

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't usually have to have a branded box or pack of tissues, but will buy them if they are in special after all they are used very briefly. Usually a supermarket has their own generic brand which is cheaper or the drugstore will have a special on. Otherwise the dollar store sells good brands and the pocket packs. There are the cheaper brand which aren't as soft, but you get to know which these are and you can usually tell with a squeeze test.

3. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I prefer to buy whatever is on sale as I think it is not worth it to spend money on tissue which are thrown after one use. I prefer to buy the cheapest ones available.

4. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I don't care. I actually don't even bother to buy facial tissue. I buy Scott TP and that's what I use to blow my nose. Sure it's rough, but if I have to blow my nose a lot, I'll just use my Burt's Bees stick that has peppermint in it to keep the skin from getting raw. TP is cheaper I think, so I don't want to spend the extra money.