Today's Fashion Tip.

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Amy • Mar 22, 2013.

1. Amy

AmyNew Member

Threads:
    Wear garments that fit you well. Fitted or semi-fitted clothing looks better on petites than loose-fitting apparel. Avoid garments that have a lot of design ease because all that extra Fabric adds bulk and can make short women look heavier than they really are.
    What is yours???

#1Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  2. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I always go for the clean and comfy look. I love wearing a plain white top and simply accessorize. I'd wear it along with a nice pair of jeans that fit me and simply just some sneakers. I would also some wedge sandals so I could still walk comfortably. I prefer dressing for comfort but still with style.

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My fashion tip would have to be to buy jeans that have a high waist on them because it will make you look slimmer.
    I see many people who like to wear low rise jeans and then they end up being to tight which causes the fat to roll over. These people aren't even overweight to begin with but unfortunately their jeans bring it out in them.
    I would suggest to get a higher waisted pair because it really pulls everything in and makes you have that hourglass shape that we all love.