Tommy Hilfiger Tie - $7.99 At Macy's!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by SweetMamaKaty • Feb 4, 2015.

1. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    This original price on this tie is $65, but they're offering it for $9.99 right now!

Add the 20% coupon code RED to bring it down to $7.99,
    and be sure to select in-store pickup to save yourself the cost of shipping
    (or get free shipping with an order over $99).

You can check it out on Macy's site

The Red Satin Stripe Tie would make a nice gift,
    or buy it ahead of time for him to wear to dinner on Valentine's Day.

2473637_fpx.tif?wid=700&hei=510&fit=fit,1&$filterxlrg$.

2. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I was just looking at the watch you posted that's on Amazon, and now this. You are on top of things SweetMamaK, and putting me in the mood to go shopping which just isn't possible right now! I'm glad that you are posting these Valentine's Day gift ideas because I rarely buy anything for Valentine's Day and I want to change that this year, so you are reminding me to get the ball in motion to do just that.

3. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    Hehe, Amazon is my downfall. So many amazing deals, so little time. They should just change the name from AMAZON to AMAZING. ;) And what's better than shopping for someone you love? I'm trying to be creative this year for birthdays and such, because I think we get into ruts sometimes without meaning to. My next hunt will be for a really luxurious bath robe... I'll post if I find any bargains!

4. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I've only shopped Amazon once, and that was to buy some gifts for a friend. I love to shop, so I guess it's a good thing that I don't frequent Amazon a lot.
    I totally agree with you about getting in a rut. I think I'm currently in one and didn't even noticeo_O it until you wrote about it right here:rolleyes:!! Now that's funny! I've been feeling some kind of way lately, but really hadn't given it a name... that's it though, I've been in a rut!!

And a luxurious bathrobe?? I haven't been in a bathrobe in years, let alone a luxurious one. Most nights I just move about in some old clothes... what was I just saying about being in a rut?? What a blessing you are SweetMama, you have opened my eyes to some things here today!;)