Tonguespank Spice Blend sample for free

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by Aladar • Oct 22, 2013.

1. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Tonguespank is currently offering a free sample of their Spice Blend for free - however, due to the demand, not everyone may get a sample. They want you to get a little creative with your application. :)

Read more here:

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Tonguespank?? haha,,. love it lol

3. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    I love the name of that spice company. I wonder how they came up with it? Hmmm...I will have to check out their Facebook Fan page so that I can get a sample.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also love the name. Tonguespank! It's definitely memorable. I can't tolerate spicy foods like I used to, but I have got to try this out. I'll be checking out their Facebook Fan page too. ;)

5. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    They ran out of samples quite quickly but they are a small business and one should expect that to happen. On the other hand, I got a great supplemental deal from that which was for a dollar they would send me a pack of three seasonings available. That was not a bad deal with postage as well. I was happy about it either way. Not free but dang near close.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't get a free sample either, but they also offered me a great deal for a dollar. I noticed that the company had a Kickstarter campaign and they raised twice what they requested. I wish the company much success.