Top 10 Worst Infomercials Video

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by ACSAPA • Sep 28, 2012.

1. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hi guys,

I saw this compilation on Youtube of really bad infomercials from the 2000's. I remember some of these awful products but some of them are new to me, like the Hula Chair. Kush supports just looks dirty and wrong. The only one of these products I have is the Snuggie and I bought it during an unusually cold winter day in Miami because I saw a leopard one and a zebra one on Rollback at Walmart for $6.

[video=youtube_share;UHoZRr1dvOo]http://youtu.be/UHoZRr1dvOo[/video]

2. pilot2fly

pilot2flyMember

Threads:
    The shake weight commercials are just wrong. It looks so bad, they even made an episode about it on South Park. I mean come on, who doesn't see what they're doing? Everyone knows what's really going on there. They're exploiting viewers by shock and awe.

3. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    The infomercial about Potty Putter was hilarious. So, instead of reading magazines to pass the time as you go along, you can now practice your golfing skills in your bathroom!:D

4. HughIvar

HughIvarBanned

Threads:
    I mean come on, who doesn't see what they're doing? Everyone knows what's really going on there. They're exploiting viewers by shock and awe.

--------------------------
    Rock Legend For Movie DVDs ---

,No More Hesitation

5. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    The remix of the Slap Chop commercial. It usually comes on at around 3 or 4 a.m. Its the original Slap Chop commercial but remixed into a song to make it entertaining. The editing is hilarious because theres a part that goes "Watch this! You're gonna love my nuts. Watch this! You're gonna love my nuts. Watch this! You're gonna watch this! You're gonna watch this, watch this, watch this!"

First time I heard this commercial I was walking away from the TV to the kitchen to get a snack and I stopped dead on my tracks laughing so hard I peed on the floor.

6. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I must admit I had some pretty good laughs watching these things. Mainly because I haven't seen most of these products advertised or for that matter even heard of them. After seeing what they were for I could understand why. Come on a Potty Putter, please I heard of multitasking but this is ridiculous. A teddy bear clinging to your chest while you drive, I collect stuff animals but this could have me looking at them in a different way. I won't go into what you do with a uro-club, you'll have to watch the video to find out. I have seen the shake weight advertised, and have to admit that I wondered if some would find it offensive. As for the Snuggie how can it be the worse infomericial, I guess it just me but I find nothing offensive about this commercial or the product. Not when you stop to compare it these other products, I certainly don't.

7. HughIvar

HughIvarBanned

Threads:
    I guess it just me but I find nothing offensive about this commercial or the product. Not when you stop to compare it these other products, I certainly don't.