Top Mobile Phones of 2013!

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by lindbergh • Dec 27, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The year is about to come to an end. Yet mobile phones keep on piling up one after the other! So, before the year ends, why don't we talk about 2013's best mobile phones? Let me start with my list:

• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    • iPhone 5s
    • Samsung S4
    • HTC One
    • LG G2

What are your picks?

2. shother

shotherMember

Threads:
    I pretty much agree with your list, the only change I would make is replace iphone 5s with Google Nexus 5 :)

3. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I have the Samsung Note 3 , which is one of the most expensive mobile devices I have owned. It is also one of the best mobile phones I have ever used. It has a lot of things I pretty much can do on it. I use it for school, business, and personal purposes. I am very happy and satisfied with the phone.

4. FatesWing

FatesWingActive Member

Threads:
    I would definitely say that the best phones that I have used this year would be the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One. The only thing I didn't care for with the HTC is that you could not remove the battery. Also one of its downfalls is that you can't expand the memory using an SD card. The S4 on the other hand I don't really have any critiques for. It's a great phone and in my opinion a great contender against the iPhone!

5. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, you cannot remove the battery on the HTC One? I didn't know that because I thought you're able to remove the battery. The Samsung S4 is a great device because you can do so much on the phone, and the customization is great. That's why I like Android OS because I'm able to download any third-party app without being restricted by the company.

6. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    It would not be a perfect list if the iphone was not up there. I think that the iphone was probably one of the best and it did not let us down. It met the hype and was good enough for me. The functionality was top end and i think that it was worth the money