Top Rated Sellers On EBay

Discussion in Misc & Others started by DrRipley • Sep 27, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've come across a top seller on eBay that I'm thinking of buying from, and from the looks of it, she does seem very trustworthy, judging from the feedback. Basically, she has zero negative complaints as a seller and the 2 negative feedback that she does have is as a buyer, and the positive ones don't seem to be fake. Also she has had the account for over 3 years, so I'm thinking It would be alright to test her out.

However, I'm a bit hesitant because she does not offer Paypal as a payment method, and instead only allows bank deposits and doesn't allow refunds, and I think I could only be protected with a refund if I used paypal. Also, her products are all around 25% cheaper than anyone else, which scares me a bit for maybe being too good to be true. Though, like I said, judging from the feedback and her top rated seller ranking, she doesn't seem like a scammer.

What do you guys think? Should I trust and buy from this store?o you guys trust the top rated seller rating of eBay, and if not, what are the exceptions you guys have?

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really get concerned if they don't offer Paypal especially if the item is below $25. It just means that the seller doesn't want to be taken advantage of or bothered by nitpicky or unscrupulous customers, considering that Paypal blindly sides with the buyers all the time. I would trust her feedback if I were you. If something goes wrong I think she won't ruin her good standing by not fixing it with a customer.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If the amount is below $25 I would take the risk, more than that I would not take the risk no matter how high her feedback is. Paypal gives you the security you want to keep from getting riped off. She is not the only person taking a risk.