Topshop

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Jitters • Apr 19, 2016.

1. Jitters

JittersNew Member

Threads:
    I'm not a fan of shopping from Topshop but my partner gets the odd thing from there.

Back in early December she bought some jeans with an embroided pattern on the front.
    By February there are holes appearing around the pattern.
    Looking this up on the net it is a common problem with that design.

My partner left it go for ages.

Last Friday she emailed Topshop customer support and explained the issue and that she understood that she has left it a long time and that the returns time had elapsed.
    One of the higher up managers for the region emailed her back and told her to go to our local store, with the jeans and to expect a full refund. He also mentioned that if the store was unable to fuffill the request, to let him know the location of the store and he'll handle something.

In the end my partner settled for a Topshop voucher for the same value (she didn't have the orignal card she used to pay for the jeans so they couldn't refund the cash).

I never thought we'd get such good customer support from Topshop, but there you go :)

Thanks Topshop - goes back to "If you don't ask, you don't get" :)

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not familiar with Topshop but I think I have heard the name before. I think it might be something that I would be a bit worried to use, especially after reading your review. I mean if you are buying things that are going to wear out after a few weeks, it isn't really benefiicial. It sounds like the local store owner did you a solid though. It is nice you were able to get a voucher.