Toribash. An Online Fighting Game

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Radix24 • Feb 4, 2015.

1. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    I have recently stumbled upon an interesting game. It is toribash and it is a free download from a site of the same name. Just search it up on google. The object of the game is two win a one on one match by moving joints and hopefully moving the way you intend to. It is also multiplayer and you can invite your friends to fight with you. So far, I am having a blast playing it. I suggest you take some time to play it too!

2. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    It's like the QWOP game, but with multiplayer! Definitely worth a download since it's free. It's also available on Steam, so finding people to play with shouldn't be too hard!

3. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    So far, I have my friends joining in. The multiplayer rooms are full, so I believe too that the community is strong in this one. There are a lot of tutorials on Youtube too. There are some people who help newbies get into the game. The curve is a bit steep, but after that, you can learn more epic moves.

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have discovered this game about 5 years ago. I played it for weeks but I eventually got tired of it. It has a cool concept, I must say that. And it's also pretty fun moving joints and creating /inventing some outrageous moves. However, it does get tiring after some time. I haven't tried playing multiplayer though. I just played against myself before. Is multiplayer fun?